The Panel has ordered that Great Central Gold Pty Ltd, Mazil Pty Ltd, Perfectus Management Limited, Polo Resources Limited and Polo Investments Limited must not dispose of, transfer, or grant any security interest over or cause or allow the disposal, transfer or granting of any security interest over ordinary shares in Blackham Resources Limited.
The interim orders have effect until the earliest of further order of the Panel, determination of the proceedings or 2 months from the date of the interim orders.
A copy of the interim orders is attached.
Director, Takeovers Panel
Level 10, 63 Exhibition Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Ph: +61 3 9655 3597
Blackham Resources Limited
Blackham Resources Limited made an application to the Panel dated 25 July 2014 in relation to its affairs.
The Panel ORDERS:
- The persons listed in Schedule A must not dispose of, transfer, grant any security interest over or cause or allow the disposal, transfer or granting of any security interest over ordinary shares in Blackham Resources Limited.
- These interim orders have effect until the earliest of:
- further order of the Panel
- the determination of the proceedings and
- 2 months from the date of these interim orders.
Great Central Gold Pty Ltd
Mazil Pty Ltd
Perfectus Management Limited
Polo Investments Limited
Polo Resources Limited
with authority of Rodd Ashton Levy
President of the sitting Panel
Dated 4 August 2014
1 BACKGROUND: An interim order is designed to maintain the status quo until the Panel can consider the application in detail. It may be made by the President or a sitting Panel. Often a sitting Panel has not been appointed at the stage of considering the making of an interim order. An interim order does not indicate that the Panel has decided to conduct proceedings or necessarily indicate the merits of an application for a declaration of unacceptable circumstances.